This module is predominantly used by the bank to facilitate scanning of documents, transfer of documents to senior management at branches and head office, triggering of workflow, processing of application based on the document type including audit trails and archival.
The Document Management Module provides the following functionalities:
The CRM software is a powerful web application software that incorporates the storage and management of customer data in a well-resourced backend database. CRM software consolidates all customer information into one database, allowing users across the company to organize, manage and access that information.
In addition, the software can automate some common practices, monitor performance/ productivity and analyze data in order to provide reports that can help you predict trends or refine your practices.
Below is the list of major functionalities of our CRM software:
- Develop better communications with your customers by creating them as contacts.
- Creating account information for organizations that you are doing business with.
- Manage accounts of all potential customers to your business.
- Generate electronic campaigns/adverts of your products and service to clients.
- Send online survey to your customers for product and service evaluation.
- Ability to schedule meetings and calls to invite clients on major related issues.
- Send and receive emails from customers.
- A portal where customers can login issues and complaints about a particular product or service.
- Generate and send reports through emails to business heads and management.
- Manage all customer files and documents.
- Manage all business contracts and projects.
- Generate and send invoices and quotes.
- Event management
Fixed Asset Management
Tracking multiple locations, conditions and maintenance requirements for assets can be difficult and time-consuming.
X100+ fixed asset module is a tried and trusted system, can help businesses quickly implement an efficient, serial code-based asset accounting system that makes the entire process easier to handle.
Fixed Asset Management software brings a number of features to businesses, which makes it a growingly popular tool among companies that want to make sure that they get the most out of every asset in their possession.
It allows you to track and actively manage assets across multiple business locations, enabling maintenance managers to access relevant information from any device, all while providing real-time data.
And since fixed assets are vital to both day-to-day operations and achieving long-term goals, having a reliable way to make sure that the assets are always secure and maintained a top priority.
But how exactly can fixed asset management software help make the process more efficient?
Well, here are some of the main features of FAM solutions that make the software a wise investment:
- Fixed Asset Disposal
- Asset Movement
- Asset Revaluation
- Asset Maintenance
- Asset Insurance
- Asset depreciation
The Procurement Module provides fully customizable software to support your specific procurement process. Procurement includes supplier management, product catalog, purchase order management and e-tendering functionalities.
Procurement module also provides budgeting, purchase requests, approvals, document management and asset management features:
- Supplier Portal
- Supplier and Contract Management
- Product Catalog
- RFx Requests
- Purchase Requisitions
- Purchase Orders
- Received Invoices
- Goods Receipts and Stock Withdrawals
- Cost Centers and Budget
Human Resource Management
The Human resource management module tailored for small to large sized organizations covers all the basic HRM needs of a company such as leave management, time management and handling employee information.
Our HRM is an integrated system of 3 major functional components, essential for basically digitizing the core HR activities, Managing Payroll and keeping track of corporate expenses.
The HRMS Module provides the following functionalities:
- Publication of job positions on social media in adverts
- Managing job position candidates data
- Employee data management
- Clients data management
- Long/short term corporate project management
- Employee attendance monitoring
- Employee leave management
- Management of employee trainings
- Travel expenditure/records management
- Expense management
- Employee periodic performance reviews
- Record keeping on employees’ loans
- Defining employee salary details
- Creating salary groups and calculation methods
- Printing Pay slip
- Repository for Travel, expense and salary reports
- Designing company structure
Dashboards and MIS
The banking dashboards / MIS systems shows management nicely-analyzed operational, financial and customer data.
The system is designed to make these analyzed data reflect actual strategic or operational goals and budgets that reviews actionable insights. This system is designed to be strategic, operational, and analytical in nature.
Below are some features of X100+ Business Intelligence Dashboard:
- Transforms unused banking data assets into insights that drive results.
- Live reporting instead of waiting for monthly roll-ups from manual analysis.
- Increased accuracy of reporting.
- Improved operational efficiency from increased process visibility.
- Forced data standardization and improved data quality.
- Improved insight into proper risk management
- A snapshot of banks entire financial position and finance related KPIs
- Interest rate risk
- Credit risks
- Loan losses and profits
- Bank performance with a drill to from business unit to the measuring of individual employee performance.
- A link between BBID and CRM (customer-relationship management) / customer-survey systems, that gives daily visualizations, revealing trends of how the business is performing against customer expectations.