The Branch Banking in the X100+ application involves the practices and procedures that goes on in the branch to ensure that customer transactions are completed accurately.
The module allows flexible pricing, through the interest and charge facility along with relationship pricing module, and service transactions for account-holding customers and walk-in customers.
The Branch Banking Module provides the following functionalities:
- Account Facilities
- Customer KYC Management
- Cheque Book Control
- Teller Operations
- Batch transaction processing
- Funds transfer
- Sweeps maintenance
- Lien Management
- Flexible Statements and Reports
X100+ offers the most comprehensive end-to-end loan and advance management system in commercial, consumer, and mortgage lending. Covering the full loan lifecycle – origination, underwriting, covenant tracking, collateral management, loan servicing and portfolio reporting – our solutions make lending easier by improving customer onboarding, increasing transparency and streamlining back-office operations.
We create a consistent, seamless digital borrower experience for large multinational corporations, midsized and small business customers, and consumers. X100+ enables easy integration and helps reduce the complexity and costs associated with managing multiple lending systems.
Our loan management technology gives you a 360degree view of all relationships and facilities under management.
Calculations, workflows, financial analysis, electronic compliance and servicing all work together on a single platform.
By eliminating the associated manual processes, rekeying of data, duplication of efforts, printing and mailing of documents, our loan management software reduces costs and brings inevitable efficiency.
With easy-to-understand functionality featuring intuitive workflows and a limited learning curve, X100+ solutions assure quicker employee adoption and faster Return on Investment.
The Credit Administration Module provides the following functionalities:
- Credit Origination (Corporate and Retails Loans)
- Qualitative Data Capture
- Quantitative Financial Spreading and Analysis
- Credit Scoring
- Collections and Delinquency Management
- Security and Collateral Linkages
- Rules-driven Tailor-made document checklists
- Complete Tracking of Obligor Exposure
- Automatic Loans and Advance Classification and Provision
- Collateral Management
- Collections and Recovery Management
- Credit Restructuring Module
This Module is comprehensive, automated and flexible, it provides seamless and realtime links to the market for swift and accurate data.
This module delivers full Straight Through Processing from trading platform through risk management, to back office for settlement, accounting and messaging.
Traders are allowed to project and analyze the effect on their overall position, as well as on pre-defined limits before trades or positions are actually entered into.
The Treasury Module provides the following functionalities:
- Commercial FX (SWAPS/SPOTS/TOMS)
- Money Market
- Securities (T-Bills, Bonds)
- Nostro Reconciliation
- SWIFT Messaging
- Cross Asset Classes (Structured Funds)
Risk and Compliance
The Risk and Compliance Module of X100+ poses the ability to effectively and costefficiently mitigate risks that can hinder a financial organization's operations or ability to remain competitive in its market.
Moreover, this Module of the system is packed with providing a financial organization’s conformance with regulatory requirements for business operations, data retention and other business practices.
The Risk Module provides the following functionalities:
- High Value Transaction Monitoring and reporting
- Foreign and Currency Transaction Reporting (FTR & CTR)
- Anti-Money Laundering and Suspicious Transaction monitoring base on the customer turnover
- Inactive Customer and dormant Account Management
- Customer risk scoring and PEP Customer Management
- Blacklisting of customer using OFAC Sanction list and Local sanction screening
- Account Classification / Provisioning Reporting
- Top Exposures Reporting
- Credit Scoring
- Audit Trail Reporting
- Basel II & III / IFRS compliance
The Trade Finance Module of X100+ facilitates import and export transactions therefore making it possible for entities, ranging from a small business importing its product from overseas, to multi-national corporations importing or exporting large amounts of inventory around the globe. This module automates and audits the entire cycle of trade finance and payments processes.
The Trade Finance Module provides the following functionalities:
- Trade collateral maintenance at the customer level for all LCs
- Swift Integration
General Ledger (GL) is the central repository for your financial information, including chart of accounts, financial periods, ledgers and allocations. Because GL is fully integrated with the entire X100 plus system, you can make entries in other modules and post them to GL.
The General Ledger Module provides the following functionalities:
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Support for Multiple Currencies
- GL Accounts Budgeting and Budget Approval
- Drill Down to Original Documents
- Reversing and Auto-Reversing Entries
- Recurring Transactions
- Expense Management
Payment and Collection
The Payment and Collection Module of X100+ helps you process multi-currency transactions involving the transfer of funds from one’s own account to another account (s) through an Online/Electronic Banking System, or at any branch on behalf of a customer.
This module is unique and flexible which offers not only banks full, centralized real-time control but also the ability to process any payment type in any format, through any channel from any source to any corebanking platform.
The Payment and Collection Module provides the following functionalities:
- Automated Cheque Processing (ACP)
- Direct Credit and Debit Transactions
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS- Incoming and Outward Transfers)
- Outward Telegraphic Transfers (OTT- STP, Incoming and Outgoing)
- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), All other Swift Messages Types
- General Salary Transactions
- Standing Payment Order
- Payment Order (Manager’s Cheque)
- Demand Draft
Track money owed, available discounts, due dates, and cash requirements. Access reports anytime, anywhere using a web browser
Manage vendor invoices, automate payment processing, predict cash requirements, track vendor balances, optimize available discounts, and deliver vendor reports.
The Accounts Payable Module provides the following functionalities:
- Vendor Payment Processing
- Multiple AP Accounts in GL
- Prepaid Expense Recognition
- AP Invoice Automated Approval and Payment
- Use, VAT, and Withholding Tax Support
- AP Aging Reports
This Module deals with automatic and manual reconciliation of the entries of an External statement with that of the correspondent entries of an internal account. This module Maximize interest revenue from external accounts, Minimize financial exposure and controls financial exposure to critical.
Automatic sub-model is a unique feature which automatically matches credits and debits in Internal Ledger against same in the correspondent’s External statement when received using Document reference, Amount and Currency of Transaction.
Manual sub-model allows user to match credits and debits in Internal Ledger against same in the correspondent’s External statement as defined by user’s own matching criteria.
The Reconciliation Module provides the following functionalities:
- Automatic Upload/Capture of External and Internal Statement
- Information Services for Managerial and Statistical Reporting
- One-To-Many, Many-ToMany, and Many-To-One Matching of External and Internal Transactions